- What is the latest date by which I have to order so that the bouquet is delivered the next working day?
- Can I add a greeting card to my order?
- How can I change my order?
- Is my bouquet delivered on Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday?
- How much does the delivery of my bouquet cost?
- When will the money be charged on my account or my credit card?
- Do I get an order confirmation?
- What can I do if the freshness of the flowers has suffered on the transport?
- What happens if the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery?
- Is my online payment secured?
- What are the advantages of a club membership?
What is the latest date by which I have to order so that the bouquet is delivered the next working day?
Your order must be received by FLORAMALL no later than 2pm, so the flowers can be delivered the next working day. .
Can I add a greeting card to my order?
Yes you can. Individualise your bouquet with your personal greeting text. You have the choice to order your bouquet either with one of eight motif cards for your special occasion (costs CHF 1.90) or with a neutral greeting card (costs CHF 0.90).
How can I change my order?
You can change or cancel your order by email up to 2 days before it is shipped. Should you need any assistance, you can get in contact with our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my bouquet delivered on Saturday, Sunday or on a public holiday?
Yes, Saturday is a working day like any other. Your order must be received by 2pm on Friday. Delivery on a Sunday or public holiday is not possible.
How much does the delivery of my bouquet cost?
All our bouquets and plants are sent with PostPac Priority at the standard rate of CHF 9.90. We also deliver the flowers and plants on Saturdays (+CHF 4.90).
When will the money be charged to my account or my credit card?
The credit card will be charged during the payment process. You can also pay the flowers and plants by invoice. The invoices will be sent by email. If you would like a paper invoice, we will charge you an additional CHF 2.90 per invoice.
Do I get an order confirmation?
After having placed your order, you will get an order confirmation with an order number and the delivery date by email. Your order is processed and checked at FLORAMALL.
What can I do if the freshness of the flowers has suffered on the transport?
No worries. If you have any reason for complaint, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What happens if the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery?
If the recipient is not at home, our logistics partner, the Swiss Post, will leave the parcel at the place of the recipient.
Is my online payment secured?
FLORAMALL cooperates with a leading provider of online payments. Our partner Datatrans allows you to make payments in a user-friendly environment with optimal security and privacy. The most popular credit cards are accepted. We also offer purchase by invoice. All data is transmitted encrypted.
What are the advantages of a club membership?
- You can view all your previous orders
- You can set reminders for birthdays etc. for which you will automatically get an email
- Stay up to date on the latest products
- You order even faster
- You benefit from special discounts and promotions